Right of revocation
Consumers have a biweekly revocation.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, have made the last goods in possession or has. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must us (Boddenangler, An der Thronpost 3, 17489 Greifswald, email@example.com, phone: 03834 831939) by means of a unique statement (such as a letter sent by mail, fax or E-Mail) of your decision to revoke this agreement, inform. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is however not required.
The revocation period it is sufficient that you submit the notice of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we've got all payments that we have received from you including the delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from this that you have chosen a different type of delivery as offered by us, best standard delivery), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day to pay back, on which the communication is received your revocation of this agreement with us. We use the same means of payment you have used in the original transaction for this repayment, unless something else has been expressly agreed with you; in any case you be charged fees because of this repayment. We may refuse refund until we have received back the goods again or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, depending on which is the earlier date. You have the goods promptly and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us the revocation of this agreement, be returned to us or to pass.
The deadline is respected, if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. For goods that may not normally be returned due to their nature with the post, be these EUR 50. You must only come for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss in value on one to test the texture, due to unnecessary handling properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and an individual choice or determination by the consumers is decisive for their manufacture or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods, which can quickly decay or whose expiry date has passed quickly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods that are suitable for reasons of health or hygiene not to return, if your seal has been removed after the delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack, if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription revenues.