DAM Explorer Boat Floation Suit
Explorer™ Boat Suit
3 years ago, the first D.A.M. HydroForce boat suit become a great success. Its introduction brought fresh new and exciting ideas to the floatation suit market. This was no improvisation. It was in fact a radical new approach, and quickly brought new levels of performance and style to discerning, safety conscious anglers and we have managed to do so again!
The new D.A.M. Explorer™ Boat Suit is our lightest, most comfortable suit ever and already conforms to the latest CE & international ISO 12402-5 standards.
- Incredibly lightweight materials (approx. 15 % less total weight than usual floatation suits
- Exemplary integrated buoyancy
- Superb storm proof protection against wind & rain
- Adjustable cuffs, face enclosure & waist belt
- Detachable hood
- Zip "neck" protector
- Adjustable crotch straps to prevent jacket riding up
- "Angler Cut" allows unrestricted freedom of movement
- Low density foam interlining giving unrivalled thermal protection
- Double fold-over expandable pockets
- Fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Safety whistle
- Heavy duty 2 way main zip
- Zippered, expandable ankle enclosure
- Incredibly strong and double sealed sewings
- Fleece lined collar
- Conforms to CE & International ISO 12402-5 standards
Only for swimmers, only serves as swimming and buoyancy aid. Reduces the risk to cool off. No guarantee on rescue or salvage to the swimsuit.
We recommend for this reason to wear a lifejacket!